Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Thursday, 3-29-12

by Miles Stagemeyer


Today was a crazy day at O’Neil High School. We have been very busy between State FFA and getting ready for the NESA Tests we will be taking next week. This is a sign that we are on the downhill stretch of the school year. The seniors are already counting down the days until they graduate. In English, we were very busy typing our rough drafts of our speeches that are due Friday. We also finished up our Daily Grammar Practice (DGP) for the week early. I know that everyone is nervous about giving a speech, but I am sure with some effort, everyone will do a great job. I am looking forward to hearing everybody’s opinions on their topics. As I write this post, I am on my way to Lincoln for State FFA and I would like to wish everyone in our chapter good luck!!! That’s all for today. Check out our blog tomorrow to find out more about what is going on in English class. 


No comments:

Post a Comment