Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday, January 23, 2012

by Detective Bailey Krieger 
As there have been so many reports on being Daily Blogger, how do I make mine interesting? Well, I guess you can say I’m on a hunt for a story. As class blogger today, January 23, 2012, I was looking at what could possibly go on in this school. Along side me was my trusty iPod touch Dr. Watson  and my English class as a lead. After lots of pictures of the evidence and 50 minutes later, I concluded that you could learn a lot of simple ways to fix a sentence. A comma there and a conjunction there, and you fixed a run-on sentence. A word deleted here and one changed there, you got rid of ‘deadwood’. But something is bothering me that I will have to keep working on.  The events outside of English class on January 23, 2012, still remain a mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment