Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Tuesday, 10-18-11

by Amanda Pischel


It all started out as a normal day in History where the geography answers were Canada and Pennsylvania.   Then we went to Math class where we had a test.   After are Math test was over we took the short walk to Reading class in room 220 were we got to look as some interesting books that we might like to read.   We had take a test in Reading class too, then we had to work in are Interactive Reader afterwards.   When Reading was over we just sat in are seats waiting to start English class since they’re in the same room.   We started English class with are usual analogies and then got working on are Patriot Pens.   Walker also found a grammar goof up for are poster of goof ups.



            On my way to lunch I noticed a military officer sitting at a table.   I walked up to him and took a picture and asked him what he was doing.   He looked surprised when I took the picture then answered my question.   He said he was looking to recruit people for the army and he had some interviews to do with some people from are school.   After telling the solder that I wasn’t cut out for the army I walked in to the cafeteria where I was unpleasantly surprised by the smell of lasagna and hot dogs.   When lunch was over we went to Science class were Mr. Corkle sang a song that he wrote.   I got the song on video, but it won’t be out viral yet for about three to four weeks because he wants it to be exclusive.   Science class was cut short because we had to go to an assembly.   We ended are school day with an inspirational speech by Justin Lookadoo.




No comments:

Post a Comment